10 Ways To Do The Oregon Shakespeare Festival Without Stealing The Crown Jewels!
The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is a world renowned nonprofit professional theatre whose season runs from February through early November. The OSF boasts two indoor stages and one outdoor Elizabethan stage! They offer over 11 plays a season; with 4 by Shakespear and 7 other by classic writers. As well as modern and contemporary premieres! This allows visitors to see up to 9 plays a week! The festival also offers a diverse range of experiences during the festival to all!
As we all know, these amazing plays are not free. Like many of us who are on a budget, we would like to see as many plays as possible instead of just one. Here are 10 ways you can attend plays for much cheaper!
- Sign up to receive OSF’s ticket specials alerts. These specials are not announced anywhere else and are only sent through the mail!
- Flex Pass $150 (5 tickets per Flex Pass–$30 per ticket!) from specially selected performances for the Flex Pass offer, seating is available in all sections except Box Seats. Must be purchased by March 16th for 2016 season. Call Box Office 800-219-8161. Not available for purchase online.
- The next easiest way to save big on performances is to watch the web specials! Every Thursday they update this page! Y0u must register.
- Special $25 tickets for young adults ages 19–35. Weekly emails for selected shows. Sign up here and be sure to include your year of birth.
- Special $25 tickets when you come with your kids (6-17). Visit Family Days Page for 2016 performances or call Box Office (800-219-8161) to learn more.
- Rush Tickets, tickets only $45.00 one hour before selected shows. Sold only at Box Office one hour before the show begins. Check with Box Office on the day of show for availability.
- Student Rush Tickets, $15.00! Sold only at Box Office one hour before the show begins. Check with Box Office on the day of show for availability. Valid Student ID is required.
- Oregon Trail Card Rush Tickets. $5 tickets one hour before designated “rushing” shows for current Oregon Trail Card holders. Sold only at Box Office windows one hour before curtain. Check with Box Office on the day of show for availability.
- Members save up to 30% on spring and fall performances. Learn more about Membership.
- In 2016, all C section seats to all shows, all season are only $30, including summer shows. Search any performance for availability — these tickets do often sell out, so plan early if you can.
There you have it! 10 excellent ways to see a bunch of plays on the cheap this 2016 OSF season!
Visit the OSF page for more details about planning your visit if you are not local or for additional information!